Freie Universität Berlin
International Summer and Winter University
Mithun Mridha has branched out into an abundance of academic, economic and consulting fields. Having been raised trilingual, he continues to provide multinational perspectives. He likes to focus on personal and professional development of future leaders and has worked with a plethora of universities across Europe.
He currently works at Capgemini and focuses on organizational transformation, i.e. design, implementation and communication of PPM services and consulting solutions. He trains and supports the sales team, delivery, bid office and the PPM community.
Current FUBiS courses:
- Business & Society in Europe (FUBiS Term III 2023)
- since 2019 PPM Practice Manager, Organizational Transformation Consultant & Agile Coach at Capgemini, Paris Area, France.
- Project Management Officer & Lean Change Agent. Apr. 2017 – May 2019 at Guerbet, Paris Area, France.
- Project Portfolio Manager / PMO (Consulting Assignment @ Davidson Consulting) May 2016 – March 2017 at Dalkia, Paris Area, France.
- Project Portfolio Manager & Trainer. Oct. 2013 – March 2017 at Davidson Consulting. Paris Area, France.
- IT Governance / PMO E-Commerce & Digital Transformation (consulting Assignment @ Davidson Consulting). Feb. 2015 – March 2016 at Carrefour. Paris Area, France.
- Project Portfolio Manager / PPMO (Consulting Assignment @ Davidson Consulting). Oct. 2013 – Jan. 2015 at Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking – SGCIB. Paris, France.
- From 2009 – 2013. Honorary Vice-President, President & Area Governor for Toastmasters International.
- “Intercultural Management Workshops focused on managing projects with India, Global Mindset for High-Performance Teams, Outsourcing Best Practices”. Summer semester 21 & winter semester 21/22. École des Ponts ParisTech.
- “Guest Speaker for the "European Business Management" Summer Course: Intercultural Competence in International Projects - focus on Western Europe”. 2016 – 2021. Freie Universität Berlin International Summer and Winter University (FUBiS).
- “Project Management and Strategic Planning: Managing Complex Projects in an International Context; Elements of Project Management Methodologies; Cross-Cultural Skills for Gobal Project Management; Core Skills in Strategic Planning; Communication and Leadership for Project Managers.”
- “Working with India (Cross Cultural Communication and Leadership): Decoding Cultural Differences; Mapping Team Competencies; Coordinating Offshore and Outsourced Operations in India; Engaging Virtual Teams; Expat life in India.” 2015 – 2020. Adjunct Faculty for Masters in Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation. EM Normandie.
- “Project Management in Action: Facilitation of SimulTrain serious game workshops, Managing Motivation and Leadership, Communication and Audit in Projects, Risk Management and Planning.” Sept. 2017 – Dec. 2018. Adjunct Faculty for Master in Management – Consulting Specialisation. ESSCA Ecole de Management.
- “Meeting the Challenge of Digital Transformation in Business, Social Capital, Social Media Strategy, Digital Reputation and Networking across Cultures.” Jan. 2017 – Aug. 2018. Adjunct Faculty for International Students – Management & Organisation – Option : Social and Business Networks. Université Paris Dauphine.
- “International Risk Management” & “Working with India (Cross Cultural Management)“. Oct. 2012 – Dec. 2017. ESDES Business School, Lyon.
- „Entice Sponsors and Foster Change to Empower Quality and Innovation“. Presented at the International Conference on Quality Management (ICQM 2014). Published with the International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research (IPEDR) / International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology Press (IACSIT Press). March 19, 2014.