3.06 German Language and Culture - Semi-Intensive German Language Intermediate B1
Course type: Language course, A-Track
Contact hours: 72 (6 per day)
Course days: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
ECTS credits: 5
Course fee: € 1,100
Can be combined with all B-Track on-site courses
This course is designed for students who have successfully completed the basic level of German and who have a sound knowledge of German at the A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Within four weeks, this course will help you to expand your competences in listening, speaking, reading and writing, strengthen your knowledge of grammar, while emphasizing self-correction, as well as deepen your knowledge of the German culture.
- Furthermore, you will analyze and interpret cultural, political, and historical topics in German-speaking countries and compare them with your own cultural background.
- By the end of the four-week course you will have developed and regularly use new strategies for language acquisition.
- You will be able to engage in detailed discussions on above mentioned topics.
- Furthermore, you will have developed reading strategies that will allow you to understand different text types in detail.
- In addition, you will improve your essay writing skills, i.e. you will be able to write short texts on different topics, revise and proofread them.