Springe direkt zu Inhalt

To whom should I turn if there are problems with my accommodation?

Like most German universities, Freie Universität Berlin does not own its own housing facilities. If you have problems concerning your accommodation (e.g. a broken appliance), please contact the staff of your accommodation who will be able to help you. The contact person for your housing as well as the e-mail address, telephone number and the office hours will be sent to you before the beginning of the FUBiS program. Should a problem not be resolved, you can also turn to the FUBiS team.

For homestay issues, please contact the FUBiS team and the homestay coordinator. You will receive the contact information of the host family coordinator before the FUBiS program begins.