Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Do I need a visa to enter Germany?

Please find out early (at least 12 weeks before arrival) if you need a visa to enter Germany by contacting the German embassy about possible visa requirements. If you need a visa, you must apply for a tourist visa which covers the time of the FUBiS program. The German embassy or consulate in your home country can issue such a visa.

FUBiS cannot and will not intercede for those who choose not to obtain the appropriate documentation. Participants are responsible for educating themselves on any specific requirements for their selected destination. Failure to obtain appropriate passports and visas is not grounds for any refund.

For further information on visa requirements please visit the German Federal Foreign Office’s website.