Is Berlin a safe city?
Berlin is a safe city. Moreover, the FUBiS program is located in a very quiet residential area. Still, you should take certain general precautions, especially in new or unfamiliar places:
- Avoid parks and woods as well as dark, desolate streets and places at night.
- Do not get involved in arguments/disputes.
- Do not take any drugs and do not drink more alcohol than you can tolerate.
- Do not leave your drink unattended in clubs and bars.
- Do not get into a car with strangers.